- & Office Products
- Amazon Launchpad
- amp; Games
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Camera & Photo
- DIY & Tools
- ehold & Personal Care
- ery & Office Products
- Fitness & Outdoors
- Health & Household
- hoes & Accessories
- Home & Kitchen
- Home Improvement
- Household & Personal Care
- Household Appliances
- Kitchen & Dining
- mp; Games
- Musical Instruments
- oes & Accessories
- p; Photo
- Pet Supplies
- ry & Office Products
- sehold & Personal Care
- Shoes & Accessories
- Stationery & Office Products
- Tools & Home Improvement
- Toys & Games
- usehold & Personal Care
- Video Games
OBDLink 428101 OBD2 Scanner
- More devices: works with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android, Windows and kindle Fire
- More vehicles: all 1996 and newer OBD-II compliant vehicles – no exceptions
- More features: OBDLink app (included) provides advanced Diagnostics, Trip Logging, Multi-parameter Graphing, customizable guages, Dropbox Support and more
- More apps: OBDLink MX+ works with dozens of popular 3rd party apps, including torque, dashcommand, Harry’s lap Timer and more
- More vehicle networks: hardware Support for ms-can (Ford) and sw-can (GM) means that MX+ can access more advanced parameters
OBDLink MX+ is a one-of-a-kind wireless OBD adapter that transforms any iPhone, iPad, or Android device into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor capable of accessing manufacturer-specific vehicle data.
The newest addition to the OBDLink family is even faster, more reliable, and more feature-rich than its predecessors.
It is the only wireless iOS-compatible scan tool on the market that supports the proprietary GM-LAN and Ford MS-CAN vehicle networks, giving you access to dozens of additional ECUs and thousands of manufacturer-specific trouble codes and parameters, including ABS, SRS, TPMS, A/C, transmission temperature, and wheel speeds.
While there are other solutions capable of displaying real-time data, OBDLink MX+ is optimized for maximum throughput, delivering up to four times more data samples per second than the closest competitor. This translates into smoother gauges and graphs, and the ability to simultaneously display multiple parameters.
OBDLink MX+ incorporates features not found in competing adapters that make it safe to leave plugged in: hacker-proof wireless security, overvoltage/load dump protection and ultra-low-current sleep mode. For added peace of mind, MX+ comes with free firmware upgrades and free technical support.
Why should you choose MX+?
- Enhanced Diagnostics: read (and clear) manufacturer-specific codes and access live parameters on a wide range of Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota vehicles
- GM-LAN and Ford MS-CAN: read and clear trouble codes from ECUs on proprietary vehicle networks that are off limits to BlueDriver and FIXD
- Unmatched performance: MX+ is 300% faster than the closest competitor ?? display multiple live parameters and enjoy smooth gauges & graphs
- Dozens of compatible apps, and more added all the time!
- Intelligent sleep mode: plug it in, and forget about it ?? it won’t drain your car’s battery
- Hacker-proof: unique security mechanism eliminates the risk of unauthorized access
- Rock-solid connection: no dropped packets, no gaps in the data
This pocket-size adapter won’t obstruct driver legroom and features unmatched performance, intelligent sleep mode, hacker-proof security, exceptional third party app support, and free lifetime firmware and software updates.
The free OBDLink app offers outstanding features that makes it easy to access, graph, log and export real-time engine data. Plus, your car’s data can be directly downloaded or instantaneously uploaded and shared with others using DropBox.
OBDLink MX+ provides wireless connectivity for all OBD-II protocols, plus advanced automotive networks commonly used in many late-model GM, Ford, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota vehicles. For supported GM models, you can control windows, door locks, and even remotely start your engine with the 3rd-party obdCANex Android app. On GM, Ford, and Mazda vehicles that use Single-Wire CAN or Medium-Speed CAN, you can also use enhanced PC diagnostic software like ScanXL to access ABS, airbag, and other systems that aren’t available with an OBD-II-only interface.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL-GRADE OBD2 BLUETOOTH SCANTOOL AND VEHICLE PERFORMANCE MONITOR
OBDLink MX+ works with all 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States (except hybrid or electric vehicles). The OBDLink proprietary connection algorithm enables MX+ to connect to more makes and models than any other scan tool. It also supports EOBD, JOBD, and all other international variants of OBD-II. Read and clear codes on all OBD-compliant vehicles, NO EXCEPTIONS.
OBDLink MX+’s functionality is limited only by the imagination of the programmers that write the apps. Apps that exist on the market today, can be used to:
Unlike other OBD adapters, MX+ does not use an easy-to-guess PIN and requires physical access for the initial pairing. It doesn’t broadcast its presence and employs strong encryption ?? sensible precautions to keep hackers out of your vehicle’s network.
OBDLink MX+ works with dozens of popular third-party apps like Torque, Dash, FORScan, DashCommand, obdCANex and Harry’s Lap Timer to unlock enhanced performance, save fuel, change vehicle settings and even control door locks and remotely start the engine on select vehicles.
Note: many apps are currently available exclusively on Android; check with app provider to confirm compatibility.
OBDLink MX+ supports GM-LAN and Ford-MSC proprietary vehicle networks that provide access to thousands of additional parameters that are off-limits to all other wireless OBD scanners, including BlueDriver and FIXD.
With third party apps, you can enable convenience features (including remote start and door lock/unlock) and change configuration on select models.
When you turn off your engine, OBDLink MX+ goes to sleep and won’t drain your automobile’s battery. Its sophisticated triggers will wake up MX+ when you connect via Bluetooth, unlock doors, or crank the engine.
MX+ includes overvoltage/load dump protection, a feature critical for any OBD device that is designed to be powered from the vehicle’s 12-volt system.
12V 3W LED RV Boat Ceiling Lights Recessed Cabinet Dome Lights Super Slim Full Aluminum Downlights for Caravan Camper Travel Trailer Motorhome Sailboat Yacht 4 Pack (Silver) (Cool White)
$79.03Add to cart
- ??Stylish Ultra Slim Design?? Extremely slim and lightweight down lights nicely suits for narrow places like RVs, boat, van conversion, camper trailer, yachts, cabinet, closet, etc interior lighting
- ??High CRI, Dimmable Integrated LED??High CRI (>85) LED offers crisp cozy illumination. Works with RAMADA DC12V dimmer switch, smoothly from very dim to highest brightness for comfortable lighting.dimmer switch (ASIN: B08MKTRJDF ) sold separately
- ??Low Power Draw, High Bright??High efficiency LED bulbs pull very minimal amps while providing bright lighting, greatly save auto batteries. Each light have 245 lumen output, 980 lumen per pack
- ??Full Aluminum Constructed?? Pure aluminum housing with excellent heat radiating, ensures light performance and extend LED lifespan. Solid stainless clips are durable and corrosion resistance
- ??Flush Mount, Clean Looking?? Sleek chrome finish, recessed mount with solid spring clips, easy to install or removable, lights sit flush with the ceiling after placing, very clean and crisp looking
Power Steering Fluid with Stop Leak 355 ml
$13.48Add to cart
- Keeps power-steering systems running smoothly and helps stop or reduce fluid loss caused by leaky seals
- Formulated with high-quality oil and fortified with additives to revitalize dried, shrunken and hardened seals
- Developed for use in GM, Ford, Chrysler, and most foreign cars and light trucks
- Anti-wear agents protect pump components
- Corrosion inhibitors to protect metal components